Your company is counting on you to attract top talent. But you’re struggling to get your colleagues – both your peers and your superiors – excited about this program, let alone help you carry out key tasks.
Fortunately, there is a way you can learn how to improve your talent acquisition program without alienating your colleagues.
The TAPM Academy is a blueprint for an internally driven, continuous improvement process for your program. The methodology helps you tie the program goals to the company’s strategic goals, partner with leadership and peers to get support and buy-in, and calculate program ROI.
Whether you run a single program in addition to your other responsibilities or you focus on talent acquisition programs as your primary responsibility, this course is for you.
You’re smart. So why has it been so hard for you to run a talent acquisition program?
We’ve been in your shoes. You’re probably a whole team of one, right? And to run your program well, you often have to rely on people in other departments, or ask busy managers or co-workers to help carry the load. Add on top of that the additional work your program requires to make deadlines, alleviate concerns and put out fires.
Isn’t there another way to do this?
You’ve tried learning on your own, reading as much as you can about talent acquisition programs, project management, or strategy development. Maybe you’ve taken a PM course or two. But there doesn’t seem to be one book or one course designed specifically to help you carry out an effective talent acquisition program.
We’ll walk you through everything you need to know in just 8 hours so you can …
- Streamline your program to spend less time on busy work
- Tie the program goals to the company’s strategic goals
- Build a business case and calculate the ROI of my programs
- Partner with leadership and peers to get support and buy-in
- Learn and apply best practices
- Understand the concerns of your internal customer base
- Improve collaboration among your co-workers
- Manage everything with confidence.
"I appreciate the simplicity of the materials and that additional notes were provided. Business case example was particularly helpful."−
"You guys rocked it! ... It was a smashing hit! Lots of good information, tools and templates."−
"I enjoyed being able to contribute and provide live feedback, as it helped make the materials relevant to my position and experience."−
"The methodical approach to program management is outlined in a format that will be easy to follow, replicate, and modify in the future and for various programs."−
"Great examples provided, engaging and comfortable presentation. Evident that each knows the subject matter from experience and living it rather than just speaking about it."−
"Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and materials! I feel fortunate to have this information. I created a notebook with tabs for reference time and time again."−
Download the Course Details
Want to see more? Subscribe to our TAPM Academy email list by entering your name and email below and we’ll send you the outline for our course curriculum.
Here’s what you get
The Talent Acquisition Program Management Academy gives you everything you need to master the art of managing programs that bring top-quality talent to your organization. The Academy includes the following:
- 8-Hour online course that you can watch to at your convenience
- Private coaching session with instructor after you complete the course to focus on your individual challenges and needs
- Private consultation with your manager to educate him or her on your achievements in the course so you’ll receive 100% support
- This program has been approved for 8 recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Note: The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
- Comprehensive course manual on the methodology and process that lead to success
- Valuable templates and tools to help you manage budgets, perform competitive intelligence, summarize your research, gather critical information from key stake holders and leadership, and develop strategy
Why we’re the best people to teach you
We have over 30 years of talent acquisition project and program management experience. We’ve distilled our lessons learned from years in the trenches at a variety of companies. As program managers we are both strategic and tactical.
Moe is a principal consultant at Meritage Talent Solutions, is highly skilled at evaluating and enhancing talent acquisition programs, especially as they align with company culture and budgets. At one point, she took over five programs to bring them up to speed, simplifying processes and gaining executive commitment. She developed the methodology for talent acquisition evaluation used in this course. Moe founded the first LinkedIn group for talent acquisition program management. She is also a committee member of recruitDC, a recruiting community based on Washington, D.C.
Kara is the founder of Meritage Talent Solutions, has over 17 years of leadership experience in talent acquisition and recruiting for several FORTUNE® 500 organizations, including Boeing, Intel, and SAIC. As a seasoned talent acquisition executive, Kara has successfully developed and executed recruitment strategies in a variety of industries and economic conditions. She is a frequent speaker at industry conferences.